These are just a few things about myself and what I am currently doing. If you are interested in taking this course on Evernote, please click here
Why Take a Course on Evernote?
Stay organized: Learn How to capture your information using multiple sources. Learn how to use Web Clipper and how to Email directly into Evernote! Learn how to use Evernote in a smart way. How to scan documents on the go. How to track your Food! How to use the Evernote trunk!
…peace of mind: Learn how to search and how to secure your data. Learn what Two-Step verification is and how to handle large projects.
How to get creative and become a pro: Learn how to Share and Collaborate – This is fun! Learn how to Chat – did you say chat? Yes!I learned how to use Evernote like a pro from Alin. You can too.Click To Tweet
What are the requirements?
- It is strongly encouraged that you sign up for Evernote. Don’t worry, our first lesson will guide you through the process.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 34 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Organize all aspects of their life and will be able to handle any information life brings your way.
- Move from basic user of Evernote to a pro
- Be able to handle information overflow
Who is the target audience?
- This course is FOR YOU, if you:
- If you have a lot of things going on and you don’t know how to handle information overflow
- If you are in school, any type of school – even in your PhD program.
- If you have your own business
- If you are a stay-at-home mom
- If you are a stay-at-home dad (you should really take this course)
- If you need to get organized
- If your new year resolution to get organized failed